What’s the most efficient way to take money out of my business?
How do I keep more of what I earn? How should I structure the sale of my business?
How can I translate the value of my business into a secure retirement and legacy for my family?
We utilize a unique skill set to provide proactive consulting and planning in coordination with your accounting and legal advisors, with an understanding of how personal and business worlds interact for business owners and entrepreneurs. We strive to understand each client’s business and objectives, so we can plan and implement the best tax strategy tailored to each client’s needs. Our proactive approach allows you to plan for and respond to an increasingly complex tax and regulatory landscape while identifying opportunities to reduce taxes at the personal or business level.
BUSINESS TAX PLANNING SERVICES:
- Business Entity Structures – review and analysis of potential capital structures
- Multiple Corporate Entity Structuring – to significantly reduce taxes & increase asset protection
- Coordinating Team Approach with CPA & Attorney
- Retirement Plan Analysis & Design – due diligence, cost-benefit analysis, entity selection
- Tax-Efficient Business Income Planning – Efficiently taking distributions/dividends/ officer loans
- Post-transaction Financial Planning/Wealth Management
- Avoiding the Most Common Tax Planning Mistakes
- Strategies to Mitigate Risks and Liabilities associated with business ownership
- Business Succession Planning
- Structuring the Sale of a Business
- Business Buy-Sells & Business Benefits – retention of key employees, non-qualified plans
Business Tax Planning requires a review of personal and business tax returns, financial statements, investments, insurance policies, retirement plans, and any business agreements. Many Integrated Tax & Financial Strategies clients have realized tax savings, asset protection, coordinated investments and insurance, and plans to help them achieve their financial goals.